MEN Micro Inc. now offers a robust ARINC 600 compliant high speed network server for in-flight communications. Pre-integrated and pre-qualified to DO-160G up to the operating system, the versatile MP70S enables aircrafts to achieve new levels of in-flight connectivity for wireless data transmission, entertainment, and system maintenance applications.
Using the latest Intel Core i7, quad-core 64-bit processor, the MP70S easily handles the high performance computing and networking requirements of modern avionics applications.
Based on CompactPCI Serial, the MP70S is a scalable system offering flexible I/O configuration and long-term availability. Exceptional reliability is ensured through the extremely robust, conduction cooled housing and firmly soldered components as well as the elimination of any maintenance-intensive cables.
The application-ready, general purpose platform is ideal for a variety of in-flight applications such as wireless content servers, web or flight maintenance servers, as well as in-flight entertainment systems.
- CompactPCI Serial based in-flight network server
- ARINC 600, 4MCU housing with status display
- Intel Core i7, quad-core 64-bit processor
- 16-port managed Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- Two rugged hot-plug HDD/SSD shuttles with locking support
- Two antenna interfaces for WiFi and/or 3G/4G cellular interfaces
- Two USB 3.0 interfaces for fast, efficient data uploads and internal disk updates
- Provides interfaces for ARINC 429 and ARINC 717 as well as discrete I/O for connectivity to legacy aircraft equipment
Filed Under: Industrial automation