Particularly useful for design applications where small size, low cost and possible end user disposal are key considerations, the new Model TRSIE-11XX from Transducers USA (Elk Grove Village, IL) is a standout for use in considerations, such as medical portable field service units, consumer usage material, and any of a myriad of other portable needs spanning a plethora of industrial and telecommunication markets. Coupled with the low piece part cost Transducers USA has added packaging to reduce the cost of production with high speed low tape and reel packaging. This will allow the user to get the lowest piece price without adding high cost insertion. Reels are available in various sizes depending on the application needs. Features include:
- Internal drive electro-mechanical, ultra small, surface mount audio alert unit measuring a mere 12x12x6mm.
- Sound output of 90dBA minimum at a frequency of 2400 ±500Hz.
- Two voltage specifications of either 5 or 12 VDC @ 15 or 20 mA respectively.
- Operating temperature range of -30 to +70C.
- Flow solder compatible plastic sealed housing.
For more information, visit www.tusainc.com.
Filed Under: M2M (machine to machine)