ETEL (Switzerland) has announced the ironcore TMB torque motor series, now available through exclusive distribution by HEIDENHAIN Corporation in Schaumburg, IL. The TMB motor series is designed to handle demanding applications where high torque is required. Feature include:
- A compact caged-structure design.
- 50 standard model sizes with different windings.
- A peak torque of up to 31,200 Nm.
- Speeds of up to 4,500 rpm.
- No backlash, allowing for better accuracy and repeatability.
For more information, visit www.etel.ch.
Filed Under: Motion control • motor controls, Motors (direct-drive) + frameless motors