Mencom harsh environment industrial Ethernet switches series provide rugged solutions to manage hi-demanding advanced networks under the extreme temperature. Minimum operating temperatures for the harsh environment Ethernet switches range from -20°C to +70°C. The unmanaged switches in this series feature up to 20 Fast Ethernet or Gigabit ports, Relay Outputs and Profinet Packet Prioritization while the managed switches feature features Profinet CC-B compatibility. The managed switches also provide flexible advanced network management features to maximize network performance and minimize down-times, such as ERPS/RSTP ring, VLAN, QoS, and trunking. Additionally, the Gigabit switches are MIL-STD (Military Standard) certified for shock, vibration, temperature and humidity performance, and extended operating temperatures from -40°C to +85°C.
Unmanaged Harsh Environments Switches
- Five to 10 Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet ports, embedded Power over Ethernet (PoE) on selected models, and a variety of port configurations such as RJ45, SFP, and single- or multi-mode fiber optics.
- Atex Zone 2 certified for using them in well areas or mines with a high risk of explosion.
Layer-2 Managed DIN-Rail Switches
- A high degree of link redundancy, low control, and configurability.
- Designed to withstand strictest EMC requirements of compliance Level 3 and 4.
- High-performance components guarantee a real-time packet switching, even on full load.
Layer-3 Managed DIN-Rail Switches
- High degree of security and Layer-3 switching capabilities.
- Real-time packet routing based on the local network’s IP address instead of MAC address of the destination device.
- Strictest Industrial EMC protection in compliance with Level 3 and 4.
Filed Under: Industrial automation