Exact Metrology, Inc. opened an office in the suburbs of Milwaukee and will be hosting an open house on October 25, 2012 from 10AM to 5PM.
Located at 20515 Industry Ave in Brookfield, Wisconsin, Exact Metrology’s new, larger facility provides additional space for software and hardware training, contract measurement services and sales & application support.
In addition to Exact Metrology’s application engineering team, at the open house representatives from their vendor partners will be on-site demonstrating a comprehensive range of scanning equipment and software. Technology capable of scanning items as small as a human hair to parts over several thousand meters will be on display, including:
- ROMER: Absolute Articulating Arms
- NDI: OptoTrak Optical Trackers
- Leica Geosystems: Laser Scanners and Trackers
- Artec: 3D Scanners
- Surphaser: Medium-range 3D Scanners
- Wenzel: CT Scanners
- Breuckmann: White Light Scanners
- Cognitens: White Light Scanners
- Geomagic: 3D Software
Filed Under: Test + measurement • test equipment