Mill-Max (Oyster Bay, NY) has added a second version to its 829 series single-row, right-angle, spring-loaded connectors. The new connector, 829-22-0XX-20-002101, features:
- An increased mid-stroke distance of .045” (.090” full stroke).
- Tails that are bent at right-angles.
- Locating pegs on the insulator.
- The ability to be installed as through-hole components.
- Suitability for hand, intrusive reflow, or wave soldering.
- Gold-plated brass components and beryllium copper springs for high conductivity, corrosion resistance, and durability.
- Pins rated at 2 A continuous, 3 A max.
- High temperature Nylon 46 insulators.
- Up to 20 positions in a strip.
Why Would I Specify?
- Both versions of the 829 series are a solution for applications calling for a spring-loaded connection that lies parallel to the PC board.
- Spring-loaded connectors (SLC) are commonly used to provide a high quality battery interface connection and in applications such as board-to-board interconnects and blind mate assemblies.
- Thee low profile, right angle connectors are ideal for the small packaging requirements of hand-held devices, especially where vertical space is limited.
For more information, please visit: http://www.mill-max.com/PR639.
Filed Under: Connectors (electrical) • crimp technologies, Rapid prototyping