- 4” diameter swivel models that are available with an optional fixed-position brake that mounts to the top plate.
- A double-ball raceway for smooth directional movement with the capability to withstand shock loading.
- Availability in wheel sizes of 4” and 5” diameters.
- Load capacities ranging from 264 to 550 lbs.
- Wheel types that include polyurethane-on-nylon with roller bearings, and black nylon or blue rubber with precision ball bearings.
- Fixed models that have an oblong top plate and swivel models that are available with either a special top plate for the fixed-position brake (4” dia. models only) or a standard top plate.
- Accessories that include wheel locks for standard swivel models and thread guards to prevent debris from binding the wheel.
Filed Under: Industrial automation