Introducing the latest additions to the Oryx camera lineup – the ORX-10G-245S8M and ORX-10G-245S8C. Both are designed to deliver superior quantum efficiency and exceptional low-light performance while featuring a high-resolution sensor. The 24 MP Sony IMX530 (Pregius S series) features back-illuminated sensor (BSI) pixels; significantly improving quantum efficiency (QE), reducing pixel sizes and enabling the use of less expensive and more compact optics.
A high value combination of sensor size, resolution and high sensitivity; the new Oryx features a 10GigE interface for easy integration and enables replacement of several lower resolution cameras with a single unit. The 24 MP global shutter is suitable for a range of applications – from PCB and semiconductor inspections, to metrology and scientific research among several others.
- Superior Quantum Efficiency (72% @ 525 nm)
- Excellent low-light performance (2.35 e- read noise)
- Low 4 photon Absolute Sensitivity Threshold (AST)
- 24MP Global Shutter enables precise measurement of large objects
- New BSI pixel enables less expensive, more compact optics
- High sensitivity (High QE and Low AST) reduces lighting system requirements
- Replace multiple low-resolution cameras
- C and F-Mount optics compatibility via low profile lens adapters
- Flat front enables easy integration with custom optics
For more information visit www.flir.de.