Startups and innovators are always looking for ways to create the best looking, coolest designs and bring their products to market fast with the lowest costs for parts and manufacturing – all without compromising quality or reliability. But most companies in the industrial design sector lack the capabilities to take a design from concept and engineering through prototyping, manufacturing and to market. It is in this end-to-end product design expertise that Focus Product Design especially stands out.
Entrepreneurs globally are creating the new innovations that demand this full product lifecycle support. Focus Product Design delivers this through its Design-To-Market™ methodology, which the company will be showcasing at the 2016 International CES show.
PantryChic – The Smartest Home Appliance Yet
PantryChic redefines cooking with precision dispensing: measuring ingredients by weight instead of volume. A true Internet of Things (IoT) device, it works with Bluetooth® and a mobile application to keep consumers informed about their ingredients’ shelf lives, serves up recipes on demand and uses RFID to dispense portions in precision amounts.
Design-To-Market™ Demonstrations in Booth 73366
Other product designs Focus Product Design will feature at Booth 73366 include:
- BioSensics ActivePERS – Wearable IoT Medical Emergency Alert System- A personal emergency response solution, wearable as a pendant, with automatic fall detection, activity monitoring and usage alerts sent to mobile for transmission to caretakers and family.
- Aquatic AV – A waterproof digital media locker installed into luxury boats that fits any electronic device – from smartphones to iPods – all while supporting formats like MP3 and USB connectivity.
- Raccoon Eyes – An LED illumination attachment for firefighter masks that enhances visibility, effectiveness and crew location accountability.
- Revolution Roller – A self-therapy massage tool enabling consumers to give themselves a solo full-body massage, with no other person needed. Physical therapists can also use it to help their patients.
- Culinary Hand Tool – Designed for frenching racks of lamb, turning a messy three-step process into one clean step.
- Bak Pak Pals – An all-in-one travel utensil set, complete with camping-grade fork and knife, salt and pepper shakers and a multi-tool steak knife.
Focus Product Design
Filed Under: TECHNOLOGIES + PRODUCTS, ALL INDUSTRIES, Factory automation