In packaging, the demand for smaller, lighter, reliable and energy-efficient power transmission components is constant. A new entrant into the efficient power transmission market is the ie3 premium efficiency gearmotors, which offer increased efficiency over standard IE1 models throughout the speed range and initiate less mechanical stress, which directly translates into long-term energy savings. The ie3 gearmotors run cooler and with less noise and, as they are sealed for life and require practically no maintenance, significantly reduce costly downtime. Two key factors enhance the durability of these gearmotors: ultra-long-lasting e-coat paint and lubrication through premium H1 food-grade grease.
Key attributes of these gearmotors include:
- light, reliable and compact in size
- high torque at low speed
- sealed for life for maximum efficiency and reduced labor
- standard high-grade grease for lifetime lubrication and reduced maintenance/downtime
- high-quality, durable, e-coat paint to withstand the toughest environments
- hypoid gearing for efficiency