GF Piping Systems introduces the new, completely digital Electric Actuator Series Type EA25-250. These compact new actuators feature all solid state electronics and powerful functionality that includes limit switches, optical position indicator with LED status monitoring, middle position, and much more as part of the standard package.
Featuring complete modularity, the new actuators can automate a wide range of ball and butterfly valves in applications such as chemical processing, water treatment, and refrigeration.
- Designed specifically to operate valves with a rotating angle from 90° to 180°
- Delivers nominal torques ranging from 10 to 100 Nm and peak torques ranging from 25 to 250 Nm
- Clear display with LED indicators enable fast and easy reading of valve position and actuator status at a glance
- Choice of internally powered or externally powered fail-safe return
- Seven-segment error code display
- Programmable middle position
- Three-position feedback
- Internal heating element to prevent condensation
- Chemically resistant polyproplyene housing
Filed Under: Industrial automation