Grayhill Inc. has produced the Series 77 compact sealed rotary switch. This compact switch is great for space constrained applications in handheld radios and medical devices, night vision products, and laser aiming devices. In addition, the Series 77 meets military standards for shock and vibration, moisture resistance, salt spray, underwater immersion, and sand and dust conditions. It is available in both shorting and non-shorting type wiping contacts.
- Robust shaft pushout/pull out
- Rotational stop strength
- Axial/transverse loading ratings required for rugged applications
- Higher rotational torque and stop strength than other switches
- Rotational torque can be customized to suit particular applications
- Minimum footprint – 0.5-inch diameter and 0.18-inch behind panel
- Process seal, shaft and panel seal available – Seal withstands 10 meter immersion requirements, per MIL-DTL-3786
- High stop strength – 7.5 inch pounds minimum
- Continuous rotation or fixed stop available
- Single deck with 1 (10 positions) or 2 poles (5 positions)
- Both Shorting and Non-shorting, wiping contacts variants
- Up to 25,000 life cycles
For more information, please visit Grayhill’s website.
Filed Under: Rapid prototyping