Agilent Technologies (Santa Clara, CA) introduced two compliance test software packages for physical-layer testing of devices that use the new High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) 2.0 specification. The transmitter compliance test software allows engineers to use Agilent Infiniium oscilloscopes to test their HDMI 2.0 transmitters. Agilent’s receiver compliance software can be used with the company’s transition-minimized differential-signaling signal generator platform and the Agilent M8190A arbitrary waveform generator to test HDMI 2.0 receivers. Agilent’s compliance testing solutions include:
- Infiniium DSO/DSA91304A 13-GHz oscilloscope for transmitter testing.
- ParBERT E4887 TMDS signal generator or M8190A AWG for receiver testing.
- Cable emulator for E4887A TMDS signal generator platform.
- HDMI 2.0 transmitter and receiver compliance test applications.
- HDMI 2.0 test fixtures and accessories supplied through solutions partner BitifEye.
For more information, visit www.agilent.com
Filed Under: M2M (machine to machine)