Skyworks (Woburn, MA) introduces a high-power silicon PIN diode SPDT switch for LTE and TD-SCDMA base station, repeater, low frequency (UHF and VHF) radio, transmit and receive as well as failsafe switching applications.
The compact and economically designed SKY12215-478LF features low insertion loss, excellent power handling and superb linearity with low DC power consumption. The 0.9 – 4.0 GHz, 125 W device is an extension of the company’s growing family of broad frequency range diode switches, and is pin-to-pin compatible with existing Skyworks parts.
- High-power handling: 125 W CW.
- Low insertion loss: 0.4 dB typical.
- High antenna to receive isolation: 43 dB @ 2.6 GHz typical.
- Controlled with positive power supply.
- Bias driver circuit available on request.
- Small, QFN (16-pin, 4 x 4 mm) Pb-free package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020).
For more information visit skyworksinc.com.
Filed Under: M2M (machine to machine)