(Fort Wayne, IN) – Trelleborg Sealing Solutions announces the newly developed Isolast Fab Range™ J9675 sealing compound engineered to offer excellent chemical resistance with minimal particulation across a wide range of semiconductor wafer processes. Extremely important to the industry is its enhanced performance in fluorine and oxygen based plasma environments. At the same time, its unique curing and filler system ensures superior long-term properties in operating temperatures up to +300 /+572 F.
The compound has excelled through field tests and in independent laboratories within both dry and plasma semiconductor processing environments. In these the material demonstrated an unrivaled combination of features in terms of plasma resistance, purity, physical properties, outgassing, leach out, and high temperature resistance. Isolast Fab Range J9675 has consistently proved to be the finest overall material in such conditions.
Features and benefits of Isolast Fab Range J9675 include:
- Provides a universal sealing solution in dry process and plasma semiconductor wafer processing environments
- Especially suited to fluorine and oxygen based plasma environments
- Offers extended life in these applications
- Helps extend mean time between planned maintenance
- High purity, minimal particulation
- Very low metallic ion content
- Continuous service temperatures to 300 C/+572 F
- Outstanding retention of long-term properties
- Available in O-Rings, square and special section seals, V-Rings , as well as custom molded seals and engineered solutions
- Standard product finishing in Class 100 Cleanroom
Typical applications for Isolast Fab Range J9675 are deposition (DVD, PECVD, HDPCVD, RPCVD, APCVD, SACVD, and DCVD), oxidation, diffusion, etching, ashing, metallization, and RTP processes.
Isolast is the proprietary range of perfluoreslastomer (FFKM) materials from Trelleborg Sealing Solutions. Isolast Fab Range J9675 is a compound from within Isolast Fab Range that has been specifically engineered to meet the sealing requirements of semiconductor equipment.
:: Design World ::
Filed Under: Semiconductor, Materials • advanced