Anoka, MN–Hoffman announces its new Specifier’s Guide, Volume 22, a comprehensive resource for Hoffman’s 11,000-plus products and accessories, and technical information. The Specifier’s Guide is available now, free of charge, and features streamlined content for easy navigation and quick product location.
As a comprehensive resource for Hoffman’s standard products and modification options, the Specifier’s Guide details:
* The industry’s widest array of enclosures, available in mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum and non-metallic materials
* Steps for specifying the ideal enclosure to meet specific application requirements
* Cohesive thermal management solutions to further protect sensitive electrical and electronic components
* The industry's largest selection of accessories, including versatile power and cable management solutions
* Numerous modification and customization options for millions of possibilities
* Technical information backed by over 60 years of industry experience
Navigating Hoffman’s selection of products and specifications is more straightforward than ever, with the enhanced organization of product information pages. Changes in this 22nd volume include:
* Chapters reorganized by type of material for easy reference
* Updated product names with NEMA ratings included
* Lists of product accessories, including page number references
* Corresponding ‘Web breadcrumbs’ that indicate the online product catalog location, allowing seamless transition from print to digital research
To request a free copy of the Hoffman Specifier’s Guide, Volume 22, visit hoffmanonline.com/literature.
Filed Under: Cabinets • enclosures • control panels, Electronics • electrical, Safety systems + components