Muncie Power Products’ has steel, aluminum or polyethylene hydraulic reservoirs. They are made for continuous-duty applications that generate high amounts of heat and polyethylene reservoirs are designed for intermittent duty applications- such as dump bodies.
- Steel Round – Used when durability, reliability & accessibility are important
- Steel Upright – Solution for mounting behind the cab
- Steel Box – Features multiple return ports, optional tank top filter and sensors; used for easy installation by utilizing welded mounting rails with punched holes
- Aluminum Round – Used when appearance & performance are important
- Aluminum Upright – The behind the cab option when appearance, performance as well as weight are important
- Polyethylene Box- Used in intermittent-duty applications where heat buildup is not an issue but accessibility is required
- Polyethylene Upright – Quickest & easiest to install regardless of size or material; used for short-duty applications where heat buildup is not an issue
For more information, please visit www.munciepower.com.
Filed Under: Mobile Hydraulic Tips