Ingenia Motion Control announces the release of the new i124 AC Servo Drive, capable of driving several motor types including AC induction and permanent magnet brushless motors with output power up to 1 HP. It can operate as a frequency inverter with programming capabilities allowing traditional V/Hz control method.
It also incorporates an active Power Factor Corrector (PFC) for minimal harmonics together with a high performance dual stage line filter. This avoids the use of huge and expensive external line filters required for most commercial AC Servo Drives.
i124 accepts a wide set of external command sources (including CANopen network). It also can work in stand-alone mode executing a pre-stored program.
i124 supports many feedbacks for position/velocity and torque control, including: Incremental encoder, Hall sensors, Tacho, Resolver and analog Input/ potentiometer.
The Serial interface for control panels allows direct configuration using push buttons and parameter display on LED/LCD.
Features at a glance:
- Power: 2Ph 190-250 VAC, 750 W
- Control: Slave or stand-alone servo drive
- Power factor with PFC : ≥ 0.90
- Supported Motors: DC brush, brushless trapezoidal , brushless sinusoidal, AC induction motor
- Feedbacks: Incremental encoder, Hall sensors, Tacho, Resolver, analog Input/ potentiometer
- Communications: RS232 / CANopen
Ingenia Motion Control
Filed Under: Drives (servo) + amplifiers, Motion control • motor controls
Tell Us What You Think!