Groschopp Inc. introduces their new line of IEC Right Angle (RA) Gearboxes. The high performance industrial machine industry can now access Groschopp’s extensive supply of high quality, lightweight, modular IEC RA Gearboxes.
Groschopp’s new IEC RA Gearboxes have hollow out-put allow options for right,
left or dual shaft configurations. All nine sizes are in stock and ready to
ship in 48 hours or less.
• Nine sizes from 26 mm — 130 mm
• Input Power 0.06 to 7.5kW, 1/15 to 10 hp
• Torque Range 10 to 1050 Nm, 5 to 10,000 in-lbs
• Versatile, Compact Design
• Multiple Mounting Configuration
• High-Quality, Lightweight Aluminum Construction
Sizes RA26 through RA90 have high thermal capacity die-cast aluminum housings,
designed for exceptionally efficient heat dissipation, resulting in maximum torque
output in a highly compact package. The larger sizes, RA110 and RA130, are cast
iron. All housings are powder-coated, for a durable corrosion-free finish.
Tower of power
The new line of gearboxes features:
• flexible product configurations for foot, flange and shaft mounting, with
optional torque arm.
• industry standard IEC input flanges.
• permanent synthetic long-life lubrication (sizes RA26-RA90) yields a
maintenance-free, highly reliable speed reducer.
• symmetrical hollow output shaft facilitates gearbox mounting and plug-in
shafts for easy assembly and installation.
• quiet operation and optimum efficiency with ground finished worm shafts
and precision machining.
Filed Under: Factory automation, Gears • gearheads • speed reducers, Motion control • motor controls, Motors • dc, Motors (gearmotors)