Illinois Capacitor (Lincolnwood, IL) XMPL Series polymer chip capacitors are sized for applications where space is at a premium. With low ESR and ripple current ratings, they will easily outperform surface mount electrolytics of greater size. In addition, XMPL capacitors offer longer life, greater stability with temperature changes, and lower ESR at high frequencies. They are also lower in cost than tantalum capacitors of similar size (standard 7343). Features include:
- Standard capacitance values are from 6.8 to 470µF.
- A max working voltage of 16 VDC.
- Applicability in high-frequency compact power supplies, DC to DC converters and inverters, decoupling and noise suppression in environmental controls, LED lighting, instrumentation, office automation and medical equipment.
- A load life of 1,000 hours @ 105°C with full-rated voltage applied.
- Halogen free and ROHS compliance.
For more information visit www.illinoiscapacitor.com.