TE Connectivity’s integration of DEUTSCH circular connectors for harsh environments delivers expanded product range and solution offerings
SINGAPORE – Feb. 11, 2014 – TE Connectivity (TE) is presenting its solutions for increasing bandwidth and power efficiency while reducing size and weight for aerospace electronics at the Singapore Airshow, Booth # B24, February 11-16, 2014, at the Changi Exhibition Center in Singapore. TE will feature its advanced solutions in avionics, C4ISR, electrical wiring interconnection systems, engine power and distribution interconnect and IFE systems.
With the acquisition of Deutsch and the addition of its circular connectors, TE now offers a complete line of cable harnessing components, including wire, backshells, identification and the accessory materials that make up a modern electrical wiring interconnect system-dependent electrical harness. Customers now have a one-stop shop for highly robust and complete solutions to address the growing market for harsh environment connectivity applications.
At the Singapore Airshow, TE will feature these advanced connector solutions:
- DEUTSCH Wildcat Connectors: Specifically designed for harsh environment applications where space and weight saving are of critical importance.
- ARINC 600 Next Generation Receptacle Connector: Uses industry recognized connector design principles that represent TE’s breakthrough technologies in the ARINC 600 connector marketplace.
TE will also feature the following integrated solutions for aerospace:
- Sealed Harnesses: TE’s extensive product ranges and systems approach to harness design provide complete harness solutions to help meet aerospace requirements and withstand wide operational temperature ranges.
- Flexible Diesel Resistant Power Cables (FDR25S): Features highly flexible small bend radius that allows for fitting into complex routing.
- AS85049 Adapters and Band Straps: The band strap termination system provides ease of installation and repair. TE offers the corrosion resisting steel bands in three styles to help meet customers’ shield termination needs and termination tool of choice.
For more information, visit www.te.com
Filed Under: M2M (machine to machine)