Hirschmann is offering its annual 3-day technology seminar on May 20-23, allowing attendees to deepen their networking knowledge. The sessions are intended to help control engineers and plant personnel better implement, commission and maintain their Ethernet networks. And for specifiers and consultants to better understand the specific requirements of Ethernet in industrial and mission-critical environments.
Informative and educational presentations and hands-on labs to accommodate
varying levels of Ethernet and networking knowledge
• Course material ranges from Ethernet basics and cabling to VPN and wireless
• All sessions conducted by seasoned industry experts and networking professionals
• 15 solid hours of intensive training and hands-on courses, equivalent to 1.5 CEUs
• Featuring insightful presentations from industry leaders
• Media training from Belden, the leader in industrial networking cabling
• Central, easily-accessible location.
• Conducted in a beautiful setting with great after-hours activities for networking with other
• All-inclusive — seminar, copies of presentation materials, meals, evening events and a
complete set of network management and visualization software applications (incl. one-year
Filed Under: Electronics • electrical, Ethernet — cables • hubs • switches, Networks • connectivity • fieldbuses