Measurement Specialties (Hampton, VA) now offers the U5300, a cost-effective industrial pressure transducer that features superior accuracy with a total error band (TEB) of ±0.5% F.S. for demanding commercial and heavy duty applications. The compact unit offers maximum design flexibility with a variety of pressure ports and electrical configurations available for low to medium volume OEM applications. Technical specifications include:
- Exceptional TEB of ±0.5% F.S.
- Accuracy of ±0.1% F.S. BFSL.
- Reliable measurement in harsh media.
- Extended operating temperature range of -40°C to +125°C.
- Standard pressures range from 0 psi to 15 psi through 0 psi to 10,000 psi.
- Weatherproof with optional stainless steel snubber.
For more information, visit www.meas-spec.com.
Filed Under: M2M (machine to machine)