WAGO’s configurable Industrial Managed Switches reliably network Ethernet devices ensuring reliable access to system data. Ring redundancy technologies with 300ms or 50ms recovery times and dual power supply connections help ensure system reliability. See why managed switches from WAGO are the ideal data distributor for your network:
- Fully managed switches with Web-based management or CCI configuration
- IT functions built-in: Supports Port Mirroring, VLAN, QoS, SNMP, SMTP, IGMP Snooping, LLDP, 10.240 Byte Jumbo Frame Size
- DNV marine approvals
- Ring redundancy < 50 ms Xpress Ring, alternative Jet Ring < 300 ms
- Security functions: MAC Limitation, Port Security, Access Control List, IEEE 802.1x
- Combined copper and fiber optic connections up to 1 gigabit supported
Managed switches from WAGO provide comprehensive security and media redundancy functions ensuring safe, smooth data flow for the optimum operation of you application.
Filed Under: Factory automation, Automation components, Networks • connectivity • fieldbuses, Switches
Tell Us What You Think!