Inlynk (Montreal, Canada) has announced the latest version of Optymo (Optymo 4.2), a software designed to bridge the gap between engineering and operations. Optymo addresses some challenges in the electronics industry, such as controlling the complexity of component management, simplifying the workflow between design and operations while increasing reliability, reducing production costs through better management, and monitoring of supplier’s specific stocks. Features include:
- 3 packages (Optymo Design, Optymo Essentials, and Optymo Advanced).
- A component file tree view.
- Revision control for components.
- A copy/paste function within and between applications.
- An export module of configurable data.
For more information, visit www.inlynksoft.com.
Filed Under: Rapid prototyping