DMG MORI will be presenting at IMTS 2018: digitization, XXL machines, automation solutions and additive manufacturing.
The future of manufacturing technology – innovative
machines and integral system solutions for the
Integrated Digitization: The digital products of the CELOS Ecosystem enable consistent, customized, end-to-end solutions
- Three US Premieres:
- Two US Premieres: two of the largest machining centers in Gantry design
- One US Premiere:high-performing basic turning machine for the automotive industry
- Made in the USA: U.S. customers’ highest quality support and local engineering expertise
- Automation: From a single source – heading towards future-oriented production with standardized and individual automation solutions
- ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING: Continuous process chains for additive manufacturing with powder nozzle and powder bed technology
DMG MORI will present itself as a leading competence partner for metal cutting production and digitization on around 17,000 ft2 in Booth 338900 at IMTS 2018 in Chicago, Illinois. Taking “Integrated Digitization” as its guiding principal, the company points the way to the future of the “Digital Factory” with numerous software and data-based products and services. DMG MORI will showcase three US premieres that have expanded the company’s portfolio and diversified their machining center options in North America.
The DMU 200Gantry and DMU 340Gantry are two of the largest dynamic milling machines DMG MORI will be releasing into the local market. The compact ALX 2500 premieres at IMTS, as well, being a high-performing basic turning machine for demanding applications in the automotive industry. The NHX 4000 3rd Generation,which was a world premiere at DMG MORI’s Chicago Innovation Days 2018, will be on display with a 21 RPP option alongside their universal milling machine the DMU 50 3rd Generation with PH 150. Automation solutions such as robotic and linear pallet pool systems will also be featured this year.
Filed Under: ALL INDUSTRY NEWS • PROFILES • COMMENTARIES