Features of the TCA8424 include:
- Extended keyboard support: Up to 128 (8 by 16) key scan that supports standard keyboard plus additional custom keys.
- Simultaneous key press detection: Fixed-length, eight-byte input report, can detect up to 14 simultaneous key presses, including modifiers, allowing the end equipment to be used in applications like gaming.
- Hardware-coded HID and REPORT descriptors.
Features of the SN65DSI85 include:
- An optimized MIPI DSI interface: Dual 4-lane MIPI DSI port to dual link 18/24-bpp FlatLink is compatible with a wide range of graphics processors up to WQXGA (2500 by 1600p) resolution at 60 frames per second.
- Small design (5 x 5 mm).
- High video bandwidth support: LVDS pixel clock operates up to 154 MHz, and each DSI lane runs at 1 Gbps, offering a maximum input bandwidth of 8 Gbps for industry-leading data throughput.
For more information, visit www.ti.com/tca8424-pr and www.ti.com/sn65dsi85-pr.
Filed Under: Rapid prototyping