Looking to learn more about IIoT technologies, control systems, and how they work together? It’s time to check out OptoU!
This free online training program provides convenient, on-demand training courses to fit in with your busy schedule. With its “watch and learn” premise, course topics are made up of video and written lessons. The secure sign-in feature lets you return to unfinished lessons and learn at your own pace.
Each training lesson varies in duration from approximately 3 minutes to as long as 10 minutes. You can re-watch and review as needed. Each lesson meets a specific objective and includes a curriculum outline that’s easy to follow.
OptoU currently includes training courses for the following product lines:
- groov EPIC (Edge Programmable Industrial Controller)
- groov Edge Appliance
- SNAP PAC System
Some of the topics and concepts covered in lessons include:
- Assembling hardware and wiring field devices
- Inspecting and updating I/O modules
- Configuring an I/O unit’s watchdog and temperature scale
- Managing user access security
- Using Node-RED, Ignition Edge, and MQTT/Sparkplug
- Running custom programs with Linux
More lessons are added each week.
Ready to get your automation and IIoT projects done? Start today at OptoU!
Filed Under: Opto 22 Sponsored Content