Jewell Instruments introduced the 750 Black Diamond series of tiltmeters. This series offers rugged, high-precision tilt sensing solutions for the geotechnical market.
- Series consists of five families with a resolution up to 1 µ radian (0.000057°), up to a +/-90º measuring range and smaller footprints to accommodate space constraints
- High-precision servo-based technology
- Most models are fluid-damped to provide superior noise rejection in high shock and vibration environments as well as excellent output stability
- Series also presents good dynamic response (to 200 Hz) and low thermal drift
- Each sensor is equipped with analog 0-5Vdc, 4-20mA or digital RS485 output types
Filed Under: Rapid prototyping