Keithley Instruments (Cleveland, OH) has introduced the Series 2280S precision measurement, low noise, programmable DC power supplies. Series 2280S power supplies are sensitive measurement instruments with the speed and dynamic range essential for measuring standby current loads and load current pulses that battery-powered wireless, medical, and industrial devices produce. Typical applications include characterizing battery-powered medical devices, wireless sensors, RFID tags, intrinsically safe devices, and consumer electronics, and low power semiconductor devices. Features include:
- An input of 192 W of low noise, linear regulated DC power.
- An output up to 32 V @ up to 6 A.
- High resolution measurements.
- Information-rich graphical user interface for easier operation.
- Built-in graphing for simple measurement.
- KickStart instrument start-up software.
For more information visit www.keithley.com.
Filed Under: M2M (machine to machine)