A full line of OEM compatible, field-replacement CO2 laser lenses that provide deeper stock removal for popular wood cutting and engraving lasers are available from Laser Research Optics of Providence, Rhode Island.
- optimized for 10.6 µm wood cutting and engraving laser systems where depth-of-field is critical
- 4” focal lengths to provide stock removal from 1/2” to 1-1/2”, depending upon the laser wattage and wood species
- Suitable drop-in replacements for small Epilog, Kern, Laser Pro Engravers, Universal, and Vytek laser systems
- meet OEM and ISO-10110 specifications
- 40-20 scratch-dig surface quality
- < 1/40th wave sphericity
- < 0.2% total absorption values
Laser Research Optics CO2 Laser Lenses are priced according to configuration and quantity; with overnight delivery from stock.
For more information contact:
Laser Research Optics
A Division of Meller Optics, Inc.
Scott Rouillard, Sales Mgr.
120 Corliss St.
Providence, RI 02904
(888) 239-5545 FAX (401) 331-4004
Filed Under: Rapid prototyping