Laser Research Optics recently introduced Zinc Selenide (ZnSe) optics manufactured to OEM specifications for a wide range of optical components in spectrometers and other instruments.
Laser Research ZnSe Optics can be custom manufactured in sizes from 0.5” to 5” O.D. with dimensional tolerances ranging from ±0.001” to ±0.005”, depending upon configuration.
- Featuring 10 waves to 1/10th wave flatness and 10-5 to 80-50 scratch-dig surface finishes
- Available in 3 mm to 6 mm typical thickness and meet ISO-10110 specifications
- Can include steps, holes, and other specific design features
- Supplied in round, rectangle, and square shapes as plano-convex, plano-concave, and wedged-windows
- Can be coated to achieve specific wavelengths from 7 to 11 microns
Filed Under: Materials • advanced