PowerPC AltiVec is back with Aitech Defense Systems newest SBC, the rugged 3U VPX-based C912. The new board combines NXP’s latest generation T4 series of QorIQ SoC multicore e6500 processors with AltiVec along with extensive on-board I/O features.
- 3U VPX SBC with QorIQ multicore SoC processors (4 or 8 cores) with AltiVec
- Rugged, low power, high performance
- Large memory arrays: 4 GB fast DDR3 SDRAM; 128 MB NOR Flash; 16 GB SATA Flash II
- PCIe and 10G (XAUI) fabric options
- Extensive on-board I/O: Ethernet, SATA II, USB 2.0, discrete I/O, PMC/XMC expansion slot
Filed Under: Aerospace + defense, Materials • advanced