12095 NW 39th Street
Coral Springs, FL 33065
Phone: +1 800 893-2321
Control Techniques is the global drives specialist with a long entrepreneurial history. 5 Million+ installed units, 1,000+ OEM customers, and 1,400+ employees. From irrigation and pumping to high-speed labeling we have the right product for you and the team to back you up. Our drive obsessed engineers develop best-in-class solutions and stand ready to support your speciﬁc application. Making the complex simple. Imagine setting up and commissioning a motion control application, with ease. Our Motion Made Easy® solution is designed to get your motion control applications running in minutes. If it needs to spin or move… we are there.
- Outstanding Performance – 45 years of drive development has resulted in a suite of best-in-class motor controls for maximum machine productivity and efﬁciency.
- Embedded Intelligence – Precision motor control is combined with embedded intelligence to provide cost effective ultra-compact drive-based motor, motion and machine control solutions.
- Technology you can rely on – Robust design and the highest build quality ensure the enduring reliability of millions of our drives installed around the world.
- Open Design Architecture – Based on an open design architecture, our drives easily integrate with all primary communication protocols for universal application in any system.
- Global Reach, Local Support – Highly experienced, locally based application engineers design and support our drive technology to provide maximum value, wherever you are in the world.
We MAKE MOTION EASY Control Techniques, a Nidec brand, is a challenger with a big name in the drives industry. Our AC, DC, and Servo drives are the hidden heroes behind machines created by innovative engineers. Applications from 1/8 HP to 4,000+ HP are supported.
We pride ourselves on designing easy-to-use products to drive complex motor control applications, supporting you through our network of Drive Centers, Distributors, and Integrator Partners around the world. We are drive obsessed, and our ambition pushes us to be the go-to expert for motor controls.