12095 NW 39th Street
Coral Springs, FL 33065
Phone: +1 800 893-2321
Control Techniques is the global drives specialist with a long entrepreneurial history. Control Techniques and Nidec have opened a state of the art manufacturing facility in Monterrey, Mexico. This supports our strategic objective for growth, with the ability to manufacture our products in regional locations across the globe.
The 129,000 square foot facility houses Control Techniques and KB Electronics drive manufacturing with plenty of space to grow our North American capacity into the future.
When your focus is pumping applications, we have the right product for you and the team to back you up. Our range of VFD Pump Control Solutions includes Commander C200, Pump Drive F600 (IP20 and IP65 models), wall mount & free-standing packages.
Revolutionize the way you interface with your AC drive with the award-winning Commander S Micro AC Drive and the Marshal NFC App. Commander S provides a cost-effective solution for installations that require plug & play convenience out of the box.
- Outstanding Performance – 45 years of drive development has resulted in a suite of best-in-class motor controls for maximum machine productivity and efﬁciency.
- Embedded Intelligence – Precision motor control is combined with embedded intelligence to provide cost effective ultra-compact drive-based motor, motion and machine control solutions.
- Technology you can rely on – Robust design and the highest build quality ensure the enduring reliability of millions of our drives installed around the world.
- Open Design Architecture – Based on an open design architecture, our drives easily integrate with all primary communication protocols for universal application in any system.
- Global Reach, Local Support – Highly experienced, locally based application engineers design and support our drive technology to provide maximum value, wherever you are in the world.
WE MAKE MOTION EASY
Control Techniques, a Nidec brand, is a challenger with a big name in the drives industry. Our AC, DC, and Servo drives are the hidden heroes behind machines created by innovative engineers. Applications from 1/8 HP to 4,000+ HP are supported.
We pride ourselves on designing easy-to-use products to drive complex motor control applications, supporting you through our network of Drive Centers, Distributors, and Integrator Partners around the world. We are drive obsessed, and our ambition pushes us to be the go-to expert for motor controls. 5 Million+ installed units, 1,000+ OEM customers, and 1,400+ employees.