2300 South Calhoun Road
New Berlin, WI 53151
Phone: (262) 786-1500
Fax: (262) 786-3280
Over 75 Years of Product Innovation and Customization
Dynatect invests in new product development, with 12 new products introduced since 2017, such as patented long travel cable carriers and automated, roll-up machine safety doors. Dynatect partners with customers to tailor solutions, whether you need just one piece or thousands. As Dynatect prepares for the next 75 years, we continue to focus on bringing reliable engineered solutions to complex and specialty applications. We look forward to an opportunity to work with you along the way.
Mechanical Motion Control and Equipment Protection
• Precision ground ball screws are manufactured based on your needs, not a catalog. With full design flexibility to optimize life, load, and speed, Dynatect specializes in long screw lengths, diameters from 16m Cable carriers guide and protect cables and hoses while to 150mm, and lead accuracy of +/- 0.0005”/ft. cumulative.
• Mechanical & pneumatic slip clutches provide torque or tension control, indexing, and mechanical overload protection with capacities from 0.5 to 1000 lb-in.
• Bellows & way covers protect precision motion components such as ball screws and linear actuators.
• Cable carriers guide and protect cables and hoses while the equipment in motion, preventing entanglement, and improving operator safety.
• Automated roll-up doors for machine safety & laser protection, separating hazardous processes from operators with a physical barrier and safety sensors.
Dynatect designs and manufactures “flexible protection for equipment in motion” and “components for motion control” including bellows, way covers, cable carriers, roll-up doors, ball screws, and slip clutches. Dynatect’s custom-molding division turns unique challenges into successes with engineered polyurethane and rubber solutions. Dynatect is a growing, diversified business with a 75-year track record, providing over 90 different major products, to 25 major industries. Dynatect manufactures on 3 continents, including 5 facilities in the US. Each year Dynatect services nearly 5,000 customers in North America. Dynatect has supported 22,000 different North American customers since 2008 including OEMs, distributors, and MRO customers.