ElectroCraft’s BLDCs integrate rare Earth magnets and an eight-pole encapsulated core design to provide:
• High torque density (continuous torque ratings: 0.1 Nm to 2.5 Nm)
• Peak torques up to 300% of continuous ratings for short-time operation
• Wide speed ranges (continuous rated speeds of 6,000+ RPM)
• Low cogging torque provides ultra-smooth motion
• Excellent thermal characteristics
Size, efficiency, cost and performance are four factors that guide the selection of a motor. Combining wide speed ranges and high torque density in the RPE series allows users to find a motor that meets the speed/ torque requirements of their application while enabling a small form-factor solution.
The ElectroCraft RapidPower Enhanced series (RPE series) is an innovative, new brushless DC (BLDC) motor design that combines performance, flexibility and affordability, offering original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) the perfect platform for a wide range of motion applications.
This level of configurability for BLDCs enables the RPE series to be quickly acquired and adapted into an application, shortening the design cycle for a faster time-tomarket.