464276 Highway 95
Sagle, Idaho 83860-8021
At EPC, we specialize in encoders – and customer service. Our customers are loyal because they can rely on us for expert service, quality products, and fast delivery. Our standard lead time on most products is just 4 to 6 business days – that’s days not weeks. And many of our products have same-day expedite options available.
When you call EPC, real people take your call and answer your questions. Our engineers and encoder experts understand that each industrial automation application is different, and you need encoders that fit the needs of your applications. That’s why our encoders are highly configurable, offering a wide array of shaft or bore sizes, output types, connector types, mounting options, and resolutions as high as 65,536 CPR.
EPC also offers:
• EtherCAT- and PROFINET-ready absolute encoders.
• Programmable encoder options.
• Magnetic-based multi-turn absolute encoders, in both shaft and blind hollow bore, that retain position information even after a power loss.
• Encoders with a broad operating temperature range from -40° C to 120° C.
• Encoder modules with sealing up to IP69K.
• Tru-TracTM linear measurement solutions with an encoder, measuring wheel, and springloaded torsion arm integrated into one unit.
Our engineers know motion feedback, and we’re here to help. Call us today. We’ve got your motion feedback solution.
Motion Feedback for Industrial Automation
Encoder Products Company (EPC) has been a leader in the motion feedback industry for 50 years. When it comes to motion control in industrial automation, we have your motion feedback solution. EPC manufactures the popular Accu- CoderTM, Accu-CoderProTM and Tru- TracTM encoders, recognized for their exceptional quality.
When you contact EPC, you talk to real engineers and encoder experts who can answer your toughest encoder questions. With manufacturing located in the United States, EPC’s standard lead time is just 4 –6 business days, with same-day expedite options on many models. If something does go wrong, we’ve got you covered with our industry-leading 3-year warranty. Call us today. We’ve got your motion feedback solution.