Founded in 1969 by William Watt, Encoder Products Company, Inc. (EPC) manufactures the popular Accu-CoderTM line of encoders, recognized for their exceptional quality. When you contact EPC, you talk to real engineers and encoder experts for your toughest encoder questions. With manufacturing located in the United States, EPC’s standard lead time is just 4 – 6 business days, with same-day, expedite options on many models. If something does go wrong, we’ve got you covered with our industry-leading 3-year warranty. Call us today. We’ve got your motion feedback solution.
Encoder Products Company – Quality Since 1969
EPC has been a leading designer and manufacturer of motion sensing devices for almost 50 years, and we’ve been responsible for many “firsts” in encoder innovation:
• First to design the cube style encoder, now an industry standard.
• First to resolve mounting installation problems with flexible-mounting systems.
• First to include Opto-ASIC technology, virtually eliminating miscounts by reducing electrical noise and enhancing signal quality.
At EPC, we understand each industrial environment is different, and you need an encoder that fits the needs of your
application. That’s why our encoders are highly configurable, offering a wide array of shaft or bore sizes, output types, connector types, mounting options, and resolutions as high as 65,536 CPR.
Our encoders also offer:
• Advanced Opto-ASIC and phased-array sensor design for reliable, stable signal output over a wide range of conditions.
• Programmable encoder options.
• Magnetic-based multi-turn absolute encoders that retain position information in the absence of power, without the need for gear trains or batteries.
• Encoders with a broad operating temperature range from -40° C to 120° C.
• Encoder modules with sealing up to IP69K.
At EPC, we specialize in encoders, and our engineers know motion feedback. Call us today. We’ve got your motion feedback solution.