464276 Highway 95 South
Sagle, Idaho 83860-8021
At EPC, we specialize in encoders – and customer service. Our customers are loyal because they can rely on us for expert service, quality products, and fast delivery. Our standard lead time on most products is just 4 to 6 business days – that’s days not weeks. And many of our products have same-day expedite options available.
When you call EPC, real people take your call and answer your questions. Our engineers and encoder experts understand that each industrial automation application is different, and you need encoders that fit the needs of your applications. That’s why our encoders are highly configurable, offering a wide array of shaft or bore sizes, output types, connector types, mounting options, and resolutions as high as 65,536 CPR.
EPC also offers:
• EtherCAT- and PROFINET-ready absolute encoders.
• Programmable encoder options.
• Magnetic-based multi-turn absolute encoders, in both shaft and blind hollow bore, that retain position information even after a power loss.
• Encoders with a broad operating temperature range from -40° C to 120° C.
• Encoder modules with sealing up to IP69K.
• Tru-TracTM linear measurement solutions with an encoder, measuring wheel, and springloaded torsion arm integrated into one unit.
Our engineers know motion feedback, and we’re here to help. Call us today. We’ve got your motion feedback solution.
Your responsive experts in motion control
At Encoder Products Company (EPC), we specialize in the encoders that provide you with motion feedback. Our Accu-CoderTM, Accu-CoderProTM, and Tru-TracTM encoders come with an industry-leading three-year warranty. EPC has been a leading designer and manufacturer of motion feedback devices for more than 50 years. With all that experience, we understand that each industrial automation application is different, and you need encoders that fit the needs of your applications. That’s why our encoders are highly configurable, and each one is specially built for your order in our 100,000 square foot, vertically-integrated manufacturing facility in Idaho, right here in the US.