464276 Highway 95 South
Sagle, Idaho 83860-8021
EPC has been a leading designer and manufacturer of motion sensing devices since 1969. We understand that each industrial automation application is different, and you need encoders that fit the requirements of your applications. That’s why our encoders are highly configurable, offering a wide array of shaft or bore sizes, output types, connector types, mounting options, and resolutions up to 65,536 CPR.
• Tru-Trac linear measurement solutions – an integrated encoder, measuring wheel, and pivot arm in one compact unit
• Draw wire units with wire lengths up to 42.5 meters • Programmable encoders
• Magnetic multi-turn absolute encoders that operate in the absence of power without gear trains or batteries
• Incremental rotary encoders in a range of shaft, thru-bore, and blind hollow bore packages
• Robust mechanical housings for harsh operating environments, with stainless steel and corrosion- resistant options • Magnetic encoder modules with sealing to IP69K • Temperature ranges from -40° C to 120° C • Competitor cross referencing and drop-in ready Direct Replacement encoders • Engineering services for your custom motion feedback needs
EPC is ISO 9001:2015 certifi ed, and we design, manufacture, and assemble most of our encoders and accessories at our corporate headquarters in Idaho, USA. When you call EPC, you’ll talk to engineers and encoder experts who can help you fi nd the right motion feedback for your application. Contact us today.
Your responsive experts in motion control
At Encoder Products Company, we strive to serve you with expert service, quality products, and fast delivery. EPC specializes in encoders for motion feedback in industrial automation applications such as:
• Packaging, printing, & labeling
• Vision systems
• Material handling
• Motor feedback
• Autonomous vehicles & robots
• and more
We offer an industry-leading warranty on our products. And because we manufacture our Accu-Coder, AccuCoderPro, and Tru-Trac encoders in Idaho, USA, you’ll get your encoders fast.