• Interpower® InternationalPowerSource
• North American and international power cords and cord sets
• North American and international plugs, sockets and connectors
• North American and international cable
• Terminal blocks
• Power entry modules with both North American and international approvals
• North American and international socket strips
• Accessory Power Strips and Jumper cord sets and power cords
• Various North American and international medical products
Interpower also has a blog you can subscribe to that will assist you in designing your product for export markets worldwide. Sign up for our monthly e-newsletter Interpower Connections that features articles to help you design your products for export markets.
Also available on www.interpower.com are a wide range of guides and charts to assist you including:
• Guide to Worldwide Plugs and Socket Patterns and Power Mains (Single-Phase)
• IEC 60320 Appliance and Interconnection Couplers
• IP (Ingress Protection) Codes Chart
• Metric Conversion Guides
• UL and CSA Classifications of Cords
• International “Harmonized” Cable Recommendations
• Breaking Capacity of North America and International Fuse Types
• Time-Current Characteristics: IEC vs. North American Standards for Fuses
• North American Cable Types
• Product Wall Charts
• North American Non-Locking NEMA Configurations
• IEC North American Cord Set Configurations
• IEC 60320 International Cord Set Configurations
Interpower accomplishes their mission using teamwork and communication and many value-added services including:
• 1-Week U.S. Manufacturing Lead-Time
• No minimum order or dollar requirements
• Same day shipments available
• Lock in your price with blanket or scheduled orders.
• 4 million parts in stock and ready to ship
• Free evaluation samples
• Assembly services available
• Specialized labeling and packaging
• Free technical support
Since 1975, Interpower® has been making it easy for electrical equipment manufacturers to design and produce equipment for export. We offer power cords and cord sets that meet all the world’s various requirements, plus power inlets and outlets, and other components that conform to both North American and international product safety standards.
Interpower makes it easy for customers to design, build, and maintain products for worldwide markets. Interpower has built its reputation on commitment to quality products and customer service.
Go global with IEC 60320 Inlets and make your products easily adaptable for world-wide markets.