The IronCAD Design Collaboration Suite enables engineers to think and work in 3D (vs. simulating 3D on top of a 2D design methodology), empowering them to become more productive.
IronCAD’s fundamentally different approach to design enables engineers to:
• Choose How They Design – Seamlessly mix feature-based design and direct editing within a model.
• Manage Just One File – IronCAD’s Unified Design Environment lets you create multiple parts in a single file.
• Save Time with Catalogs – Kickstart the design process with catalogs of predefined shapes to create working geometry.
• Seamlessly Trade Data – Import and export all standard CAD file formats to leverage legacy data and foster collaboration.
• Manipulate 3D Objects – Easily resize parts and reposition any component.
IronCAD also comes equipped with native design extensions that address engineering needs, including:
• IronCAD Mechanical – a catalog of pre-made designs for industry-standard fasteners
• Multiphysics for IronCAD – including stress, thermal, electrostatic, and fluid
• SimWise Motion for IronCAD – kinematic and dynamic motion simulation
• KeyShot – vivid 3D renderings and animations in real time
IronCAD’s customers leverage the power of IronCAD to:
• Make their design processes more productive
• Increase opportunities for collaboration
• Speed up sales and increase close rates
• Prepare designs for production more quickly
Here’s what some of our customers have to say:
“IronCAD has made the design process much more efficient and effective allowing our designers more flexibility and freedom in their work than ever before. We could never be this efficient in Pro/E or other constraint based systems.” – Anders Uddman – Ankarsrum Motors
“IronCAD makes the design process quick and easy, by allowing users the freedom to work with precision, but without the necessity of constraints. Tools such as the TriBall and SmartAssembly, allow us to design quickly – and just as quickly, respond to the changing needs of our clients.” – Michael J. Allen – Skyline Exhibits
“Many companies have chosen a regular parametric 3D solution, with all its limitations and lockups, without knowing that there is a better method in IRONCAD with incredibly flexible design capabilities. Now, more and more people have heard about this better approach to design. Now we see a ‘next generation of 3D’ with a switch to IRONCAD, which is easier to learn, more flexible and adaptable.” says Broddson Construction Manager Richard Liljedahl
Based in Atlanta, Ga., IronCAD is a leading provider of 3D design productivity solutions that deliver the highest levels of customer satisfaction and productivity. Individual components of this solution can be used standalone, complementary within an existing design environment, or can be used together to collaborate effectively throughout the enterprise to extend productivity. IronCAD’s flagship product IRONCAD has won many industry awards for its innovative technology and leads the industry in its ease of use and design productivity.