105 Highland Park Drive
Bloomfield, Connecticut 06002
Phone: (860) 769-5500
mk North America, Inc., a member of the German mk Technology Group, is a worldwide leader in conveying solutions, custom automation systems, and t-slot aluminum extrusions.
Since 1988, mk has been designing and manufacturing a wide variety of conveyors for use in piece handling, assembly lines, production areas, industrial pallet handling, as well as food and pharmaceutical use. mk also offers an expansive assortment of t-slot aluminum extrusions for use in guarding and workstation construction, as well as a variety of linear motion modules which round out the full product offerings of mk.
mk is dedicated to partnering with the customer from the initial consultation to product delivery and beyond. Providing not only a better product, but also a better solution is one of the cornerstones of our business.
mk North America is continually developing new products and refining existing ones. Implementing and delivering new technologies is just one of the many ways mk stands out as a leader in engineering excellence.
- Dedicated sales personnel and engineers who take the time to understand the unique aspects of your application
- A wide variety of standard solutions as well as the ability to modify and provide custom conveyors
- Decades of design and integration experience brought to each application
- Customer service and engineering support before, during and after the sale
- Assembly AND testing of all conveyors prior to shipping
- A 10 Year Limited Warranty
mk North America believes in delivering not just a better product, but a better solution. This core belief drives us to provide customers with the best possible selection, quality, and support for every project and defines us as an industry leader within the conveyors and aluminum extrusion channels. More than 50 different conveyor products and 250 aluminum extrusion shapes combined with our specialty in customizations provide customers confidence mk North America offers a solution to meet their needs. Founded in 1988, mk North America serves as the North American headquarters for the mk Technology Group.