Industry Leader for Linear Motion
In the field of motion & control, innovative engineering is paramount to optimal design and performance. NSK strongly believes this and invests its resources accordingly. The company has 14 global technology centers that focus on 4 core technologies: Tribology, Mechatronics, Material Engineering and Analysis Technology. Through advancement in these areas, NSK continually supplies high-quality products to its customers while ensuring its reputation as an industry leader. The product solutions listed below can be tailored to achieve linear motion across multiple industries requiring automation.
NH/NS Series Linear GuidesTM
Achieves world’s highest load, high speed and precision
The NH/NS Series achieves the world’s highest load ratings while maintaining superior precision and accuracy required for multiple applications. Upgrade to NSK’s NH/NS Series Linear GuidesTM to receive the following benefits:
- Doubled operating life (compared to standard LH/LS Series Linear GuidesTM).
- World’s highest load rating
- Higher speed, lower noise and improved motion.
- Capability to downsize linear guide and still meet required fatigue life.
- Convenient drop-in replacement from NSK LH/LS Series (same mounting dimensions).
- Interchangeable sliders and rails, sold separately or assembled.
- Optional K1TM Lubrication Unit further extends product life and provides maintenance-free operation.
- Inventory available for fast delivery.
K1TM Lubrication Units
Long-term, maintenance-free, peace of mind
Patented K1TM Lubrication Units provide long-term, maintenance-free operation in environments where grease replenishment is undesirable or where grease may be easily washed away. These units can be installed on NSK ball screws, linear guides, Monocarrier™ or Robot Module™ products.
- No maintenance required for 5 years or up to 10,000 km operational distance.
- Effective in any mounting orientation.
- FDA approved option available.
Quick Ship Program
Precision, fast delivery and proven results
Selected lines of NSK’s Compact FA Series ball screw and MoncoarrierTM products are available within a 4 week delivery time. These programs are ideal for smaller volume purchases with quick turnaround needs.
- Compact FA Series Ball Screws offer quiet, high-speed performance in a compact design. MonocarrierTM linear actuators integrate NSK ball screws, linear guides, and support units into one lightweight, compact design.
- Various leads and stroke combinations available.
- Domestically manufactured.
NSK is a world-class manufacturer of motion and control products. Founded in 1916, NSK was the first company in Japan to develop and produce bearings. For the last century, NSK has proven to be an industry leader backed by superior quality, engineering research and technical innovation. NSK manufactures and distributes a wide range of rolling element bearings, linear motion, mechatronics and automotive component products. Striving to set the future in motion, NSK will constantly find ways to innovate and bring value to society by creating new products and technologies for the next 100 years.
Operating in the Americas, NSK Corporation is a member of the NSK Ltd. Group and is headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan. NSK Corporation has a network of sales and engineering teams working in partnership with customers to deliver high performance products, application-specific solutions, superior technical support and exceptional service to the Americas market. The company’s strategically located manufacturing and distribution centers supply both original equipment manufacturers and the industrial aftermarket through a broad distribution network.
For more information, visit www.nskamericas.com