43044 Business Park Drive
Temecula, California 92590
What do you want to do with your automation system?
• Develop powerful, real-time control programs in a language you choose: ladder-logic, function block diagram, flowcharts, Python, C/C++, and more.
• Build dynamic, server-based operator HMI screens and display them on a
built-in touchscreen display, external HDMI touchscreens, mobile devices, and web browsers.
• Collect, process, and publish operational data at the edge using fault-tolerant storage, secure communications, and store & forward capability.
• Replace high-maintenance Windows PCs for HMI, OPC, and data processing with powerful Linux-based edge computing.
• Secure existing PLCs and legacy systems, and integrate with databases, business systems, and cloud services.
• Remotely access, monitor, and maintain your systems at isolated locations or customer sites.
Let the engineers at Opto 22 help you!
Opto 22’s groov EPIC® edge programmable industrial controllers are built from the ground up to help you create robust, reliable automation systems that securely connect to enterprise IT and cloud systems, with an integrated framework of security, control, and connectivity tools.
Count on reliable, field-proven Opto 22 industrial products backed by lifetime guarantees on solid-state I/O, UL Hazardous Locations approval, ATEX compliance, and a wide -20 to 70 °C operating temperature range.
Count on free pre-sales engineering help and product support. All Opto 22 products are developed, manufactured, and supported
in the U.S.A, and available from a worldwide distribution network.
With 45+ years as a trusted automation manufacturer, we understand your projects and speak your protocols. Contact our engineers today. Let’s talk about what you want to do.
Opto 22 knows control. We’ve been building reliable SSRs, controllers, I/O, and automation software for over 40 years, all based on open standards and all manufactured and supported in the U.S.A.
Founded in 1974 by engineers who designed a better SSR and built a non- corporate, flat organization, Opto 22 fosters individual responsibility, quick response to customers’ needs, and fast development of cutting-edge products.
Opto 22 makes automation simple for engineers, OEMs and machine builders, integrators, and anyone who needs to monitor and control equipment and systems. Reliable hardware, easy-to-use software, and people you can talk to: that’s the Opto 22 difference.