RAM Industries Inc. was established in 1973 with a focus on hydraulic cylinders. Today, almost 50 years and 5 factory expansions later, custom cylinder design and manufacturing remains at the core of RAM’s operations!
RAM offers OEMs a wide range of standard or custom product designs, including:
• Single and Double Acting Cylinders
• Single and Double Acting Multi Stage Telescoping Cylinders
• Re-phasing Cylinder Sets
• Position Sensor (Smart) Cylinders
• Heavy Duty Construction Cylinders
• Stabilizing Cylinders
Buying custom-built hydraulic cylinders give OEMs increased design flexibility and options compared to off-the-shelf offerings. Our sales and engineering experts work with your team to determine the exact fi t and function cylinder requirements specific to your equipment.
RAM is well-versed in cylinder componentry, design and manufacturing methods, as well as the latest technologies in materials to ensure your cylinders function exactly as required.
Customized Cylinder Options include:
• Bore sizes ranging from 1-1/2” to 24”
• Stroke lengths up to 100 feet
• Position sensor technology
• Leading edge seal technologies
• External guards for ports, hoses and oil lines
• Mounting configurations
• Hydraulic cushions
• Bolt-in glands
• Replaceable bushings and bearings integrated valves such as relief, counterbalance, PO check
• Custom color paint finishes
Choose a custom engineered hydraulic cylinder solution to give your equipment the leading edge! Call the RAM team today!
RAM Industries Hydraulic Cylinder Custom Solutions
RAM has extensive experience working with engineers, purchasers, manufacturing and maintenance teams, and entrepreneurs developing new product innovations that require custom cylinders.
RAM serves a diverse range of OEM clients in construction, oil & gas, mining, forestry, transportation, industrial equipment and agricultural industries across North America.
RAM’s expertise involves establishing a close technical rapport with every client to share ideas and gather critical information regarding cylinder fi t and performance requirements.
The RAM team offers ongoing engineering support, R&D consultation, prototyping services, and state of the art testing capabilities. Join the growing number of companies that trust and rely on RAM!