6 Hayes Memorial Dr
Marlborough, MA 01752
Why Partner with Ruland?
• Family owned company that prioritizes servicing customers.
• Average lead time under 3 days and over 97% on-time delivery.
• Proprietary processes developed over 85 years to ensure precise fit, finish, and holding power.
• Easy to use website that gives you access to 3D CAD, full product specifications, install videos, and more.
• Phone, live chat, and video chat available through the website are fully staffed by application specialists.
• Over 100,000 standard shaft collar, shaft coupling, universal joint, and machine components to choose from.
Carefully made collars & couplings since 1937
Ruland Manufacturing, founded in 1937, is a stable and growing family- owned domestic manufacturer of shaft collars, rigid couplings, and motion control couplings. We are a culturally diverse company with 70 employees in our Massachusetts factory representing more than ten countries. Ruland has a sales and marketing offices in Berlin, Germany to locally support customers in Europe. Our internal teams consist of operations/ manufacturing, marketing, sales, customer service, engineering, and accounting working together to exceed customer expectations. We contribute to our community through our donation of time and parts to the FIRST Robotics Competition. Our vision is to be a 100-year-old successfully run family business.