300 New Jersey Ave NW
Washington, DC 20001
Siemens develops quality, innovative products that monitor, control, and protect motors for any environment. We implement smart technology to boost their performance and make motors dependable without failure. This helps create an energy-efficient environment for you and for the world. Since motors play a critical role in your processes, their performance must be both optimal and dependable without failure. Siemens 3RE47 enclosed soft starters ensure that! They help limit the starting current and torque to best fit your application.
The motor is adjusted to the load of the driven machine by means of stepless control of the voltage supply. Mechanical equipment is accelerated softly which improves process performance, reduces wear and tear, and extends life of equipment. Furthermore, brownouts, current spikes, and other disturbances to the electrical grid are minimized.
What sets us apart
- Auto-parameterization for easy commissioning and reliable operation
- Sophisticated pump control and cleaning for increased productivity and preventative maintenance
- Simulation software to simulate applications
- The first Failsafe with integrated Safe Torque Off (STO) for direction connection to emergency stop circuit
The 3RE47 provides additional values to you:
- Cost savings
- Reliability and sustained life of product
- Safety: High fault interrupting ratings up to 100k A at 600V
- Ease of installation and commissioning
- Assurance and protection of equipment
Siemens – Technology to Transform the Everyday
With customers in all 50 states and Puerto Rico, Siemens USA employees and suppliers are creating more agile and productive factories, more intelligent and resilient buildings and power systems, and more reliable and sustainable transportation. With a new addition to Siemens Enclosed Control Solutions, the 3RE47 Enclosed Soft Starter is powered by the SIRIUS 3RW5 Soft Starter. The 3RE47 handles soft starting from basic to the most advanced applications.