2155 Bishop Circle E
Dexter, MI 48130
Phone: (734) 426-3476
5 product lines – A broad range of products for most diverse measurement jobs
The SIKO product portfolio includes a total of 5 product lines:
These cover high-quality measuring technology (measuring devices and sensors for length measurement, angle measurement, speed measurement and rotational speed measurement) as well as positioning systems for industry and mechanical engineering. We offer solutions for a wide range of different measuring tasks and applications – with a constant focus on the requisite accuracy in recording measurement values.
Working on your behalf or together with you, we develop sensor systems for recording measurement values. The primary focus here is often on reducing setup times and optimizing manufacturing and production.
OEM customers, projects and special solutions or the delivery of spare parts directly to the end user: all of our customers are important to us!
- Digital position indicators (position indicators/position displays) adjustment knobs and hand wheels (PositionLine)
- Rotary encoders / encoders / incremental encoders, geared potentiometers and electronic displays (RotoLine)
- Wire-actuated encoders / wire-actuated sensors (LinearLine)
- Actuator drives / actuators (DriveLine)
- Magnetic measuring systems – magnetic band and sensors, absolute or incremental (MagLine)
SIKO – Measurement technology since 1963
Today SIKO sums up five decades of experience in length, angle, and speed measurement technology. Building upon this core competence, SIKO develops and manufactures groundbreaking products for automation and drive engineering. The highest demands of our industrial and machine engineering customers lead to quality, precision and functionality of our products and services.
SIKO is certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001: 2008. Sustainable resource management is a matter of course for us.