644 Fanning Fields Road Mills
River, NC 28759
Phone: (800) 338-0404
At Smart Products USA, nothing is off the shelf. Customers work directly with our Product & Application Specialists to build their own exclusive check / pressure relief valve solutions. Ideal for liquid or gas applications in any industry, our valves are fully customizable by 43+ sizes and styles, 9+ plastics, 7+ o-rings, and opening pressure ranges from 0.09 – 20 PSI. Options include cartridge, barbed, NPT, side seal, ﬂanged, Luer, and more. Depending on the valve model chosen, the following materials are available:
- Plastics: Polypropylene, Nylon, Acrylic, Acetal, PVDF (Kynar), Polycarbonate, Ultem®, ABS, and Radel®
- O-rings: Buna-N, EPDM, Viton®, Silicone, Fluorosilicone, Aﬂas®, and Kalrez®
Beyond cartridge valves, customers can further customize with our popular modular end ﬁtting options. Modular valves allow you to mix and match sizes and styles or use the same conﬁguration for both inlet and outlet. Options by series include:
- Series 300: Barbed sizes 1/16”, 3/32”, 1/8”, 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8”, and 1/2”. NPT sizes in 1/4” and 1/8”. Additional styles in foot/ ﬁltering, manual relief, and smooth stem
- Series 500: Barbed sizes 1/16” and 1/8”. Male Luer and Female Luer Lock
- Series 200: NPT sizes 1/8” and 1/4”. Plus, a Metric M10 option
In addition to valves, we also offer customizable liquid and air pumps. Our Series 3000 Liquid Pumps feature built-in check valves. They run wet or dry and feature a single diaphragm, positive displacement design.
We provide a precise and quality product for every customer.
Check Valves, Pumps, & More
Smart Products USA designs and manufactures check and pressure relief valves, liquid and air pumps, and related components. Products are compact, customizable, and provide accurate, reliable ﬂow control in advanced, low pressure, low ﬂow systems. Customers work closely with us to determine the right components based on liquids/gasses used, application environment, and intended shelf life. We also provide additional services such as special testing, hot melt gluing, and other value-added solutions to meet speciﬁed exacting requirements.
An ISO 9001:2015 Certiﬁed Company.