644 Fanning Fields Road Mills
River, NC 28759
Smart Products USA, Inc. offers endless possibilities with made to order check/ pressure relief valves. Ideal for liquid or gas applications in any industry, valves are fully customizable by 43+ sizes and styles, 9+ plastics, 7+ o-rings, and opening pressure ranges from 0.09 – 20 PSI. Options include cartridge, barbed, NPT, side seal, flanged, Luer, and more. Depending on valve model chosen, the following materials are available:
- Plastics: Polypropylene, Nylon, Acrylic, Acetal, PVDF (Kynar), Polycarbonate, Ultem®, ABS, and Radel®
- O-rings: Buna-N, EPDM, Viton®, Silicone, Fluorosilicone, Afl as®, and Kalrez®
Beyond cartridge valves, you can further customize with modular end fitting options. Customers mix and match sizes and styles or use the same confi guration for both inlet and outlet. Options by series include:
- Series 300: Barbed sizes 1/16”, 3/32”, 1/8”, 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8”, and 1/2”. NPT sizes in 1/4” and 1/8”. Additional styles in foot/filtering, manual relief, and smooth stem
- Series 500: Barbed sizes 1/16” and 1/8”. Male Luer and Female Luer Lock
- Series 200: NPT sizes 1/8” and 1/4”. Plus, a Metric M10 option.
In addition to valves, we also offer customizable liquid and air pumps. Smart Products USA provides a quality and application-specific product for every customer.
Check Valves, Pumps, & More
Smart Products USA, Inc. designs and manufactures check and pressure relief valves, liquid and air pumps, and related components. Products are compact, customizable, and provide accurate, reliable fl ow control in advanced, low pressure, low fl ow systems. Customers work closely with us to determine the right components based on liquids/gasses used, application environment, and intended shelf life.
An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company.