The Paris Air Show is in full swing! ECN is gladly in attendance getting the latest avionics news, and is hosting an exciting Engineering Live broadcast: Learn How MiniMRP Is Reducing Avionics Packaging Up To 40 Percent.
Thursday, June 22, 12:00 p.m.—you don’t want to miss it!
The Mini Modular Rack Principle (MiniMRP) is a design and modular component solution for avionics systems that distributes avionics throughout the aircraft in smaller, lighter package configurations—reducing avionics packaging space up to 40 percent!
MiniMRP is designed to the ARINC 836 standard, and is quickly emerging as the leading choice for military and commercial avionics. The MiniMRP provides standardized modules that can be easily deployed throughout an aircraft, allowing information collection and distribution around a fiber optic or copper backbone.
In this Engineering Live, we will discuss:
- How increased computing power in a smaller package is possible utilizing MiniMRP avionics packaging to replace the big box avionics bay approach,
- The role of small-form-factor electronic devices in modular components that work to enable distributed avionics systems, and,
- How the MiniMRP’s distributed architecture can be easily deployed allowing information collection and distribution around a fiber optic or copper backbone.
Sponsored by TE Connectivity, Editorial Content Director Janine E. Mooney will moderate a panel of distinguished individuals:
- Frederik Morel, Senior Manager, Product Management, TE Connectivity
- Jürgen Meilinger, Expert on Modular Open Avionics (MOAA) DIN
- Maria Feifarek, Expert on Modular Open Avionics (MOAA) DIN
- Olaf Wandelt, Senior Manager, Sales, TE Connectivity
- Noel Thornton, Product Manager, Rugged Fiber Optics, TE Connectivity
Make your way over to ecnmag.com/PASminiMRP and join us for this compelling Engineering Live!
Filed Under: Aerospace + defense