Hydraulic lifting systems can present significant safety risks to operators if the equipment is used inaccurately or unsafe lifting practices are applied. The Pow’R-LOCK™ portable lift system is a self-contained, self-locking lift system with a rated capacity of 200 tons. With full-time, automatic load holding protection through all stages of lifting and lowering, it does not need operator intervention to activate locking.
Designed with a patent-pending control system that maintains the position of a rotating locking collar near the cylinder base, the system provides a mechanical lock regardless of cylinder movement. This unique control system ensures safe and secure lifting for off-highway machinery, including trucks, tractors and other heavy machinery.
With a touch of a button, the jack simply lifts and lowers the load, and if anything happens, the Pow’R-LOCK system is there to hold the load.
Additional features of the Pow’R-LOCK portable lift system include:
- Redundant lock valves add safety during operation
- Pneumatic operation enables use in potentially hazardous environments
- Ergonomic, fold-up six-position handle maximizes leverage and maneuverability for precise jack placement
- Simple two-button operation raises and lowers the jack
- Tilt saddle reduces side loading and extends the life of the jack
- Large base plate increases ground contact, distributes load and resists tipping
The Pow’R-LOCK system is available in two versions with strokes of 14 in. or 25 in. (356 mm and 622 mm). To comply with industry safety regulations, the Pow’R-LOCK system conforms to ANSI-ASME, EU and AS/NZS standards.
Filed Under: TECHNOLOGIES + PRODUCTS, Safety systems + components